Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cowboys beat Saints

Even though I live in Austin, the Dallas Cowboys are my team. The only real sport I like to watch is professional football and growing up in Dallas with my mom being the biggest Cowboys fan ever, it's easy to see why. Tonight they ended the unbeaten record of New Orleans IN N'arlens but the really cool part is that I just had this feeling all week that they were going to win despite all the losses recently. Now, if theyd' been playing in their brand new Uberstadium, I probably would have still thought they'd lose. Not to mention that every time Dallas played in the Super Bowl when it was in New Orleans, they won. They may not win another game this year and completely miss the playoffs, but maybe this win will shut some people up. It's amazing how many bad teams or even overhyped teams there are in the NFL yet most of the stories out there will be about Dallas after they lose. And it's not the team's fault if the media overhypes them. I know they aren't the team they were in the early 90's or the 70's, but I'll support them just the same because they're MY team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, but if you wanna be ugly, don't because there's enough of that in the world. Please try and be constructive and the same courtesy will be returned.