Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Midnight Writing

Well, I've decided to enter the Blogosphere. I figure if I've got this bug to write and don't want to just do my monthly journal and a few short stories that I never finish then I should give this a try. Since I've got my brain cells into all kinds of disparate topics I hope this will be interesting for others to read. I'll try and at least get something in here each day. If anything there's always something political that JFK's my brain at least once a day. I watch and go see a LOT of movies so I'll probably be doing critiques as well on here. I'm no Roger Ebert, but I think I've seen enough movies to have some sort of idea as to what I'm writing about...plus, I like to put things into a historical perspective so it will be a twist on the standard movie review. Since it's this late on a 'school' night I should probably hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, but if you wanna be ugly, don't because there's enough of that in the world. Please try and be constructive and the same courtesy will be returned.