Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ka-no-no Reeves

I was digging around just now and found out that Keanu Reeves was born in Beirut, Lebanon! I had no idea. Keanu's one of those actors that I normally wouldn't be able to stand because it 'seems' like he acts the exact same way in every movie he's in and it's not two 'dudes' from the surfer doofus of 'Bill and Ted'. And yet, he just happens to appear in three of my all time favorite movies - 'Bram Stoker's Dracula', 'The Matrix' and 'A Scanner Darkly'. Of course, his accent in 'Dracula' almost made me hate it...but he actually did pretty well in 'Scanner'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, but if you wanna be ugly, don't because there's enough of that in the world. Please try and be constructive and the same courtesy will be returned.