Monday, December 21, 2009

Live in Ft. Worth

I got to dad's this afternoon on a beautiful day with sunshine, some high clouds, and temps in the 60's. We had some food that we know is horrible for us at Long John's then he had rented 'Transformers 2' which we just watched. HOLY SHIT! What a long boring movie and it's supposed to be an action flick! What it really looked like was a super long Army commercial showing all the toys that the military industrial complex likes to use all our tax dollars to make. Michael Bay spent who knows how much money on this and it's now the biggest opening weekend movie...what the fuck? The only reason I saw it was because dad got it and I didn't have to pay anything to see it, but I could have just as easily taken a nap and I actually did fall asleep several times. I haven't done that during an action movie since 'Batman and Robin'. I really hope that some day the ruse pulled by morons like Bay and the idiocracy that pays money to see this shit will end...but I don't have a lot of faith in that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, but if you wanna be ugly, don't because there's enough of that in the world. Please try and be constructive and the same courtesy will be returned.